Professionals Fyson & Associates
96 Brookman Street Kalgoorlie
08 9080 9200
08 9021 5187Contact us
Vasad Pty Ltd atf The Vasad Unit Trust t/as Fyson and Associates
[Last updated: 12 March 2014]
1. The notice is provided to you pursuant to the obligations placed upon this real estate agency and other organisations by the Privacy Act, 1988, and the associated Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
2. It is important that readers of this statement note that we may change our collection notices from time to time as part of our commitment to ensuring that we comply with all of our obligations under the APPs. Persons who access this real estate agency’s internet site are urged to check to see whether we have amended our collection notices by returning to this site from time to time. To assist in this process, the date of the last update to this collection notice is recorded at the top of this statement.
The fact and circumstances of information collection
3. This real estate agency collects information in the following circumstances:
Legal requirements to collect information
4. This real estate agency may, from time to time, be required to collect information as a consequence of legal requirements upon us to collect information. Examples of these requirements included information that we are obliged to collect under the Real Estate and Business Agent’s Act, 1978, such as details for listing authorities, and information under the Residential Tenancies Act, 1987, such as a tenant’s details for a lease.
5. Further information regarding these obligations can be obtained by contacting our Privacy Officer at the details set out below.
Purposes for which information collected
6. We collect information on our internet site and elsewhere for the following purposes:
Consequences to an individual if information not provided
7. Should a person object to this real estate agency collecting information about that individual via its website or otherwise, we may not be able to provide its services as effectively, or at all, to that person. Further details may be obtained regarding these consequences by contacting our Privacy Officer at the details set out below.
Disclosure of personal information
8. We may disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
Our contact details and Privacy Officer
10. The contact details for this real estate agency are available from this website. The particular contact details for our Privacy Officer are as follows:
PO Box 10329
KALGOORLIE WA 6430
Ph: 08 9080 9200
Email – email@example.com
11. “Cookies” are pieces of information that websites transfer to an individual computer’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. That “cookie” assigns a unique identification that allows a website to recognise you when you return to that site.
13. Most internet browsers enable individuals to refuse to accept cookies. If an individual exercises such a choice you will still be able view most of the text on this internet site. However, you will not experience a personalised visit.
14. Whenever you use our website, and many other websites, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address” and is sent automatically each time you access any internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
15. We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access its site except where the user has specifically provided it with information about itself, in which case we also record the user’s IP address for security purposes.
Right to gain access to information and complaints handling processes
16. Any information that is stored us about an individual is stored in a reasonable state of security. Individuals have certain rights under the APPs to access information stored by an organisation about them.
17. Should a person wish to contact us to gain access to the details of the information stored by us regarding that individual, that person should make contact with our Privacy Officer. Subject to legal obligations upon this real estate agency, including our rights and obligations under the Privacy Act, 1988, we will provide that access. We reserve the right to make a reasonable charge to cover our costs for granting that access.
18. Should a person wish to make a complaint about the manner in which this real estate agency has dealt with any privacy issue, that person should make contact with our Privacy Officer.
Queries regarding privacy
20. Any queries that the reader of this document may have about this real estate agency’s privacy compliance should be directed to our Privacy Officer at the details set out above.